Funerals and Memorial Services
First, let us express our sincere sympathy for the loss of your loved one if that is the reason you are consulting this page.
We hold Christian funerals and memorials at our church to:
- Express love and compassion to the family in their time of grief and loss
- Profess belief in the resurrection to eternal life, putting emphasis on the soul or spirit that continues to live with God in heaven
- Pay tribute to the person whose life we gather to honor
A few helpful facts:
- Both members and non-members are welcome to hold funerals and memorial services here.
- Our sanctuary seats 350 people. Our parlor offers a more intimate setting for smaller services.
- We ask that you contact the church as soon as possible after the death of your beloved to plan his or her service.
- Our church has a memorial garden on our grounds for deceased members of our congregation and their immediate families.
Please call our church office at 561-746-5161 for more information.