Presbyterian Women (PW) is a churchwide women’s organization of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). PW is organized at all levels of the church – the congregation, Presbytery, Synod, and General Assembly. We give strong support to the mission of the Church and determine our own leadership, programs, and budget.
The Tequesta Presbyterian Women in the Congregation (PWC) offers opportunities for periodic gatherings of Presbyterian Women to join in mission and fellowship. We welcome you to join us!
On the second Monday of the month, we sponsor two on-going activities:
- PWC meetings are held at 11 a.m. in the Harrington Parlor from October through June.
- The Ladies’ Lunch Bunch dines at local restaurants all year long. We order from the menu, Dutch treat. From October through June, we meet at 12:30 p.m. and at 11:30 a.m. in the summer.
Please check the Sunday bulletin or the Beacon newsletter for our current schedule.
We also join with women in our Presbytery and Synod for meetings, retreats, and gatherings.
To learn about Presbyterian Women:
- Check out our bulletin board in the church hallway
- Visit www.pcusa.org/horizons to see Horizons, the magazine of Presbyterian Women
- Visit www.presbyterianmission.org/ministries/pw
- Talk to one of our officers listed below
Tequesta PWC Officers:
C0-Moderator – Gail Jordan (561-745-1836 or email@example.com)
Co-Moderator – Kenly Drummond (561-746-6488 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer – Vivian Carney (561-308-9732 or email@example.com)
Secretary and Search Chair – Jane Speak (561-746-0386 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice Moderator – Judy Campbell (561-214-3488)